Wedding Photography Fees
Pricing, it seems to me, can be a minefield when it comes to wedding photography. In some cases there are wedding photography websites that don't quote a price. Some brides and grooms have their own idea of their perfect photography package, but many would benefit from guidance. Naturally every wedding photographer has his or her own idea as well.
My professional fees for 2017 start from £945.
Each package comes with the digital images, as standard, with sharing and re-print rights assigned to you. I am happy to help organise a wedding album. I currently use Folio and Graphistudio wedding albums.
Let me explain what a standard package includes:
- 'Get to know you' shoot (possibly at your wedding venue location) a few months before the big day.
- High resolution images from that shoot edited and saved onto a DVD for you to show your family and friends.
- Pre-wedding meeting to confirm the schedule and other specific requests of the day.
- Coverage from the bridal preparation through to the ceremony, then group shots (formal and candid), wedding breakfast and speeches - everything in fact, up until and including the first dance.
- Images edited and delivered, both high resolution (for printed photos) and low resolution (for emailing and social networking), on two separate DVDs. This gives you total freedom to organise your own prints and albums.
In summary: all day coverage is offered without you having to worry about clock-watching. There are of course other options to choose from, for example having a second photographer to help increase the chance of capturing those fleeting moments from a different viewpoint. Help can be given with organising prints and advice on choosing and designing albums. Any other extras can be considered and I'll be happy to quote.
My open and personal approach means you’ll feel completely at ease with me on the big day.
Take a look round my gallery of recent wedding photos to sample my style - I think you’ll like what you see!